Adult Amateur Dressage Access
Education & Events for the Adult Amateur Equestrian
TEST RIDING COACHING
with Lisa Schmidt. USEF ‘S’ Judge
Learn how you will do at a local show without leaving home.
Now on VirtualHorseSport.com
REGISTERED AADA MEMBERS RECIEVE A DISCOUNT OFF OF ALL COACHING RIDES
Log on to see the code
train for results There are only so many hours in a day and trying to figure out whether to ride or workout or do both…can be a difficult decision. Being an equestrian, I know that the body can only take so much on a daily basis. Both working out and riding can wear the body […]
The Florida 2021 show season has formally begun with three FEI Dressage competitions (CDIs) having been held by the end of January. A total of eight CDIs will be held in Wellington, two in Ocala at the new World Equestrian Center and two in Tryon, North Carolina. One might think that the effect of Covid-19 […]
Readers of my articles posted here may remember my observations on the protean US dressage show scene. So much has changed in the show market in the last five years. It seems that most readers have agreed with these observations. Well, as the saying goes, ‘you ain’t seen nothin’ yet’ The effects of the last […]
AADA Interviews David Schmutz USEF ‘S’ Dressage Judge and FEI 4* Para Dressage Judge AADA is proud to interview David Schmutz, a USDF ‘S’ Dressage and FEI 4* Para Dressage Judge. The former owner and manager of “The Paddock Riding Club“, David gives his thoughts on the sport he has dedicated his adult life to. […]
What is AADA – Adult Amateur Dressage Access?
AADA was conceived by Lisa Schmidt, a USEF S dressage judge, USDF Gold, Silver and Bronze medalist, coach to many successful Adult Amateurs, former USDF Region 1 Director and ‘L’ program instructor. Her vision is to make the AADA an educational and community building resource to promote the AA in dressage.
- AADA is for amateur dressage riders of all ages. AADA is an educational and informational resource for every AA from beginners at the lower levels of dressage, experienced competitors or the mature rider enjoying their horse in or out of the show arena.
- AADA gives the amateur rider opportunities to learn to enhance the riding experience, care for the Dressage horse and improve skills for the show ring and much more
- AADA spotlights monthly successful amateur riders outside and inside the barn.
- Enjoy easy and exciting tips from blogs, online courses, videos for better enjoying your horse and achieving success in the competition arena from a popular dressage professional and judge, plus advice and life experience sharing from fellow adult amateurs. Attend exclusive member only educational events and clinics.
- Check out our AADA Facebook page for even more networking and inside stories
- AADA is a privately funded support organization developed for Adult Amateur Dressage Riders. It is not associated with USDF, USEF, FEI or any other equine membership association in the United States or abroad.