HOW TO FILM YOUR RIDE
Tips on how to get the most of your virtual dressage test.
STEPS VIDEO YOUR RIDE
1. Take a Video on your mobile phone, tablet or video camera.
2. 3 different locations: The letter C is best. But letter E or B or F is also acceptable.
3. Natural light where the ride is fully visible at all times. Think Day Time
4. Point the camera away from the sun. Even if that means moving to the opposite end of the arena. Say at letters M or H.
4. Video should be taken in Landscape not Portrait.
BAD ANGLE : PORTRAIT
GOOD ANGLE : LANDSCAPE
Digital Video formats accepted are: WVM, AVI, QT, MOV, MP4