Adult Amateur Dressage Access
Education & Events for the Adult Amateur Equestrian
VIRTUAL TEST COACHING
FROM USEF ‘S’ & FEI JUDGES
Easy Video File Upload
You do not have to be a technical wiz kid to use this.
Easy drop and drag with 3 different video upload options.
FREE Lock Down Activities
Hi there! Here are some more tidbits about what can be worn at the FEI levels: Prix St George, Intermediare 1, Intermediare A and B and II, Grand Prix as well as the FEI Young Horse Tests for 5, 6 and 7 year olds. At the FEI levels, the outfit becomes so elegant with […]
Equestrian fashion has been a long enduring statement on the runways, streets, catalogs and department stores for years. Thanks to Ralph Lauren and other designers we can all decorate and dress our homes and ourselves with images and styles inspired by the animals we love. This month’s featured rider is Shirley Gencarelli, owner of the […]
There is always so much to think about in preparation for showing. Not only do we have to train our horses and know the tests but entering a show and getting there and knowing what else to do once on the showgrounds is mind boggling. There is an inside joke among show managers and that […]
Timmie Pollock, Ph. D , C.C. – AASP Equestrian Athlete Sport Psychologist If “just do it” doesn’t work for you, here’s expert advice on overcoming your anxiety. You’ve decided that this is the year you’re going to get serious about showing, and today’s the day. You arrive at the show grounds and unload your horse. As […]
What is AADA – Adult Amateur Dressage Access?
AADA was conceived by Lisa Schmidt, a USEF S dressage judge, USDF Gold, Silver and Bronze medalist, coach to many successful Adult Amateurs, former USDF Region 1 Director and ‘L’ program instructor. Her vision is to make the AADA an educational and community building resource to promote the AA in dressage.
- AADA is for amateur dressage riders of all ages. AADA is an educational and informational resource for every AA from beginners at the lower levels of dressage, experienced competitors or the mature rider enjoying their horse in or out of the show arena.
- AADA gives the amateur rider opportunities to learn to enhance the riding experience, care for the Dressage horse and improve skills for the show ring and much more
- AADA spotlights monthly successful amateur riders outside and inside the barn.
- Enjoy easy and exciting tips from blogs, online courses, videos for better enjoying your horse and achieving success in the competition arena from a popular dressage professional and judge, plus advice and life experience sharing from fellow adult amateurs. Attend exclusive member only educational events and clinics.
- Check out our AADA Facebook page for even more networking and inside stories
- AADA is a privately funded support organization developed for Adult Amateur Dressage Riders. It is not associated with USDF, USEF, FEI or any other equine membership association in the United States or abroad.