WHY AADA VIRTUAL SHOWS
1. Lisa Schmidt USEF ‘S’ Judge and Coach
2. All USDF/USEF and FEI levels for all levels
3. No deadlines for submission
4. 100% Private
5. Quick turnaround of scores and comments. Plus tips on how to improve.
6. No waiting for a “show date”
7. Easy to use website.
8. Private Online Movement Results
9. FREE AADA membership
10. Licensed user of the Virtual Horse Sport patent
RULES, LIMITATIONS & DISCLAIMER
1.All uploaded videos must not have been previously reviewed by other licensed judges, past or present licensed shows.
2.It is recommended that the video not be edited.
3.AADA reserves the right to deny entry or remove any video found to violate this guideline.
4.This is a virtual service used for educational purposes
5. This is NOT a sanctioned event. The ride will be used for coaching only.
6. Purchases are non-refundable.
STEPS TO SUBMITTING YOUR RIDE
1. Take a Video on your mobile phone, tablet or video camera
We recommend 3 different position: At the letter C is best. But letter E or B is also acceptable. Natural light where the ride is fully visible at all times.
3. Natural light where the ride is fully visible at all times. Think Day Time
4. Point the camera away from the sun. Even if that means moving to the opposite end of the arena. Say at letters M or H.
5. Video should be taken in Landscape not Portrait.
BAD ANGLE : PORTRAIT
GOOD ANGLE : LANDSCAPE
6. Purchase your video ride
7. You will then receive a receipt in your account email box.
8. Click on the link to gain access to your online entry form.
9. Upload the video using our private uploader OR submitting a link from Vimeo or YouTube.
10. When completed, you will receive another email indicating your ride has been judged and is online ready to read.
HOW DO I UPLOAD MY VIDEO?
After purchasing your entry, you will get 2 emails. BOTH email contain a link in which you can fill out your entry form AND Upload your video to the system. If you never received your emails, look in your spam folder. Still a problem? Write us at: email@example.com We can guide you through the process.
WHAT DO I GET?
Both your videos and your scores are privately kept inside the AADA website, where no one can gain access unless you show them. The ride will be judged by one of the USEF ‘S’ Licensed Judges or a FEI Dressage Judge. Get a sneak peek on what your ride result will look like: